Renewal of Vows♥
Celebrant services from the heart for couples blissfully in love and already married. A renewal of vows can offer a re-visit where it began, an opportunity to really celebrate the wins to commit all over again!
Below is all inclusive of my fee, unless travel and/or accommodation have been discussed:
Catch up and coffee is on me
I want to know all about the both of you and this is where we do that. I will also tell you a little about me – the main goal is to figure out if we’re all the right fit. I am very relaxed to go into a second meet – I love a good cup of coffee!
- Next, we will discuss your ceremony structure, ie: family involved etc as we go through my checklist.
- Tell me that love story! This will be the emphasis on your big day – only if you want it to be of course!
- I will draft your customised ceremony script and am happy to amend any changes if need be as we go along.
- Need help with writing your new vows? Absolutely. I can print your vows on palm cards or offer ‘a repeat after me’ scenario. Whatever makes you both
feel more comfortable and confident. Note: You can re-visit your original vows or write new vows. The emphasis on your renewal of vows is, remembering and recognising your relationship milestones.
On the big day:
- On the day of your ceremony, I will arrive 45 minutes beforehand to set up, meet your photographer/videographer and to welcome your family and guests.
- I can provide the signing table and chairs if required.
- I provide my own personal P.A system with stand and microphone. My P.A system also has bluetooth ability. I will download your requested ceremonial music and control this on the day.
- I will offer you a re-commitment certificate and ceremony script in a folder, gifted to peruse over in the years to come.