Eloping can be a beautifully private affair. When choosing how and where to slip away into the sunset, along with my friends in the industry, I can assist in the search for an idyllic location and accommodation here on the Sunshine Coast or anywhere around Australia.
**I also adore marrying couples eloping from somewhere else – to the Sunshine Coast.**
I can provide details on trusted local quality suppliers in the industry or source the service of my very good friend Chantel from Weddings Of Noosa, who since 2009 has event planned with many local suppliers stunning and successful weddings, here and abroad.
Inclusive of my fee, along with travel and/or accommodation we can discuss:
Face to face catch up and coffee is on me
I want to know all about the both of you and this is where we do that. I will also tell you a little about me – the main goal is to figure out if we’re all the right fit.
I will bring the required NOIM (Notice of Intended Marriage form), and we will complete it together. To do this, I need your original birth certificates and photo identification, along with an original proof of divorce (if either of you have been married before).
The NOIM must be lodged with me, at least 31 days before your wedding date and up to 18 months before
- Next, we will discuss your ceremony structure, as we go through my checklist.
- Tell me that love story! This will be the emphasis on your big day – only if you want it to be of course!
- I will draft your customised ceremony script and am happy to amend any changes as we go along.
- Need help with writing your vows? Absolutely. I can print your vows on palm cards or offer ‘a repeat after me’ scenario. Whatever makes you both feel more comfortable and confident.
REMEMBER: Eloping can be as simple or as extravagant as you both like. The choice is yours.
On your wedding day:
- I meet the both of you and your witnesses (if none we can find a couple of willing locals), at the location of your choice.
- I can provide the signing table and chairs if required (if eloping to the Sunshine Coast from your hometown).
- I provide my own personal P.A system with stand and microphone, something you don’t need to worry about. My P.A system also has bluetooth ability. I will download your requested ceremonial music and control this on the day.
- Post wedding, I will offer your commemorative marriage certificate and ceremony script in a folder, gifted to peruse over in the years to come.
- The next business day after your ceremony, I will lodge the administrative documents to Births, Deaths and Marriages to register your
- I can offer advice on how to obtain an official marriage certificate, as your commemorative certificate cannot be used for official things like changing your name or applying for a shared Medicare card. Alternatively, for minimal fuss, I can order the official certificate on your behalf for the purchase fee.