Inclusive of my fee, along with travel and/or accommodation we can discuss:
Face to face catch up and coffee is on me
I want to know all about the both of you and this is where we do that. I will also tell you a little about me – the main goal is to figure out if we’re all the right fit.
I will bring the required NOIM (Notice of Intended Marriage form), and we will complete it together. To do this, I need your original birth certificates and photo identification. If either of you have been married before, bring along the original proof of divorce.
The NOIM must be lodged with me, at least 31 days before your wedding date and up to 18 months before
- We will discuss your ceremony structure, ie: family involved, and bridal party etc.
- Share your love story! This will be the emphasis on your big day!
- I will draft your customised ceremony a few months out from your big day and am happy to amend if requested.
- Need help with writing your vows? Absolutely. I can print your vows on palm cards or offer ‘a repeat after me’ scenario. Whatever makes you both feel more comfortable and confident.
REMEMBER: Eloping can be as simple or as extravagant as you both like. The choice is yours.
On your wedding day:
- I meet the both of you and your witnesses (if none we can find a couple of willing locals), at the location of your choice.
- I can provide the signing table and chairs if required (if eloping to the Sunshine Coast from your hometown).
- I provide my own personal P.A system with stand, microphone and bluetooth ability. I will download your requested ceremonial music and control this on the day.
- Post wedding, I will offer your commemorative marriage certificate, ceremony script, and foiled vow cards, gifted in a presentation folder to peruse over in the years to come.
- The next business day after your ceremony, I will lodge the administrative documents to Births, Deaths and Marriages to register your
- I can offer advice on how to obtain an official marriage certificate, as your commemorative certificate cannot be used for official things like changing your name or applying for a shared Medicare card. Alternatively, for minimal fuss, I can order the official certificate on your behalf for the purchase fee.